2015/03/12

Status Updates: Serious PC Problems

I have had a severe issue with my PC randomly slowing down to crawling speed (and I really mean CRAWLING) the moment I open/start anything but Windows Explorer, System Panel etc. within the first 2-3 minutes. Only option then is to restart (which I can't even do properly without cutting the power since my PC has no stupid power switch). After doing lots of things, I may have pinned down the problem since it has been running again for awhile but if you don't hear from me or see any further posts/updates/reviews in awhile, I am very likely not able to do so.

Just giving you a heads up in case you might be wondering about me. I pray it works out somehow because I seriously DO NOT want to buy another PC with my meager finances.

No comments:

Post a Comment