2015/10/22

Anime Weekly Review: Fall 2015 (17.10.-22.10.)

Another week goes by...


Asterisk is looking a little more solid – but I've said that about other anime like that in the beginning (Absolute Soul *cough*). The rest is nice quick entertainment, I am mostly watching so that I actually DO have something to watch this season. ^_^

Fairy Tail: Gajeel was badass... Laxus was even more badass! I have a bad feeling about the outcome of this fight though. There have been too many close shaves this arc already to have them all come out alive....

Asterisk Wars: I'm starting to like this despite trying not get to hopeful. Characters and interaction feel smooth so far. Julis has her moments but she actually doesn't fall too much into the typical heroine stereotypes... or at least heavily toned down, which is good. Still making up my mind about Ayato. It is still looking good but we need more action soon, to really make it shine. Could be one of the better/best harem-esque series this year. Of course I thought that after the initial first episodes of Absolute Duo as well. That ending theme is beautiful though.

Valkyrie Drive: Gosh, really... This is really, really, REALLY very, very, VERY, BORDERLINE hentai. I can't in a good name consider this QUALITY but hey, it's kind of fun.

One Piece: More cleanup. These Little People can be surprisingly effective!

Go Princess Precure: For a typical Romeo x Juliet episode this was decent enough. But can we maybe get to more serious stuff now?

Hidan no Aria AA: I am still not quite sure why I am watching this, boredom with this season aside. It's mild fun but little more so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment