2015/10/29

Anime Weekly Review: Fall 2015 (23.10.-29.10.)

And another week goes by.


I have literally nothing to add here since I'm sick of complaining about my crappy year. So I won't. Here are my comments, I warned you already the segment this season would be short. ^_^

Shinmai Maou no Testament Burst: Hehe, Maria's plans got interrupted. Looks like there will actually be some PLOT now... The nerve! ^_^

Fairy Tail: So no one died yet... I think. How Laxus is still "alive" is a mystery to me. ^_^ Gray means business now apparently.

Asterisk Wars: Well... I am not going to say it. I am not going to say that this is looking more and promising... because now is usually the point where ninety percent or more of these anime fail miserably. The first story arc is over, as evident by the ending theme being played while the scenes were still going on. At this point I pretty much had the same to say about Absolute Duo. Promising, good main characters with a stronger focus on an actual pair... we know what happened then. Asterisks success will obviously hinge on how it will handle the dynamics of the harem aspect against the chemistry already built up between Ayato and Julis. That and at least a somewhat coherent plot. I fear another Absolute Duo but you never know...

Valkyrie Drive: So much fetish fantasies, damn... And this passes through regular anime program? Even if there is a censored and uncensored version.....

One Piece: And the long-lost battle between MEN comes to an end as well, with a rather surprisingly deep flashback into the past of Sénior. This must be one of the most freaky yet somehow cool battles in One Piece. The only flaw is the LOOOONG time in-between start and finish but this goes for pretty much all of these battles. Oh, and Luffy... Bellamy isn't worth getting beaten up about, just take him down already, you still have Doffy to deal with.

Go Princess Precure: At first I was going to complain about the ridiculous easy way to tell it was Close... But despite that it was a good episode that finally moved the plot forward again. That spin at the end by actually having Haruka resist Close's efforts only for Kanata shattering her spirit was a good way to actually make use of the memory loss.

Hidan no Aria AA: I'm still not completely sure why I am watching this aside from the lack of anything else interesting for me. Our disturbing "fangirl" has found the perfect teacher it seems... This does not bode well. Poor Akari. ^_^ Next time an actual contest. It's time we see some action. There has been far too much talking and most of it is too bland to really get excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment