2015/12/29

Anime Weekly Review: Fall 2015 (25.12.-29.12.)

Last edition of the year...


Seeing as Precure sub isn't up yet, I'll skip that and do it now to squeeze in the season report tomorrow or so. I have little left to say. As mentioned this will be the last one of this kind for now. I'm not stopping it but I may very well move this to a separate blog as this one was technically meant to be more of an update one for various things. I'm still debating on the issue but I was planning on making a Facebook account after all. So far I've been getting around it but it gets harder and harder not to. Just don't expect me to get wild on it. ^_^ So, the format will be a little restructured which hopefully will get at least a little more response since otherwise this is starting to get pointless.

Now for the last three episodes of the last weekend this year.

Fairy Tail: Masterful wrap-up. Exactly the right kind of emotional finish to an awesome arc. A perfect end for a year that began with the rest of the awful filler and ended in this fantastic showing of what Fairy Tail can do for its main story. And another big reveal at the end of this episode, too. Now it's on to Zero first. Kind of excited to see young Mavis. ^_^

Valkyrie Drive: This was a surprisingly sweet end. I have to admit that despite the start and the rather predictable, simple plot, Valkyrie Drive managed to surprise me several times over its run. While certainly nothing of high quality, it's certainly been more than just a collection of yuri hentai fetishes.

One Piece: Finally that guy is done in. Honestly, Trebol certainly annoyed me the most out of the Executives. Probably about the ugliest/revolting villain One Piece has produced up to date... Now it's really down to just Luffy and Doffy.



No comments:

Post a Comment